This recipe is just perfect for those long December nights.
Snuggle up in a blanket, watch a good movie and treat yourself with this little piece of magic..
- 1 cup nut milk (cashew, almond, pecan, hazelnut)
- 3 dates
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- pinch of salt and vanilla
- Blend together in a food processor and enjoy.
- If you would like to heat it up, simply heat it up very carefully at very low heat on the stove.
- Be careful so the temperature doesn’t get to high, we want it to stay raw.