Spring have finally arrived here in Norway.
Today we’ve had such wonderful weather and temperatures, it’s actually been like an early summer day.
I celebrated this with a long run followed by this delicious bowl of mango sorbet.
The recipe is quite simple, but I thought I’d share it as it’s so good!
I don’t really have much more to say, but I wish you all a wonderful week.
I will be back with a delicious cake recipe in a few days. Much love
- 6 cups frozen mango (in chunks)
- 2 frozen bananas
- a handul sliced pinapple (optional)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder (optional)
- berries for garnish
- Blend together all ingredients in a high speed blender or in a food processor, adding in as little water as possible.
- Top with fresh berries and enjoy!