Hi everyone! Today I am stopping by to share with you a new favorite recipe of mine.
I have combined raw brownies with raw liquor ice powder, and the result is a super yummy treat that really awakens your taste buds.
I topped the brownies with kiwi fruits for a bit of color and some raw chocolate chunks and chocolate sauce, because, well – chocolate..
- 2 cups/ 4dl almonds
- 20 pitted dates
- 1-2 tsp raw liquorice powder
- pinch of salt
- sliced kiwi fruit
- raw chocolate in pieces *
- raw chocolate sauce (melted raw chocolate)
- Place almonds in a food processor and grind to flour.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and process for a minute or two, or 'till everything sticks together.
- Press the brownie batter into a medium sized lined tin.
- Top of with slices kiwi, chocolate pieces and chocolate sauce.
If you do not have raw chocolate, you can easily make your own by combining 2 tbsp melted cacao butter, 2 tbsp melted coconut oil, 1/2 tbsp cashewbutter and 1 tbsp agave in a food processor. Pour into moulds and let the chocolate sit in the freezer for about 30minutes before eating. The chocolate is best stored in the refrigerator.