Okay, so after I created the raw eggnog recipe a couple of weeks ago, I have been going totally crazy in the kitchen; experimenting with lots of different “hot” drinks.
I have created raw chocolate drinks with both a cinnamon spiced variation, and an orange twist.
I have created different warm nut milks with spices; for example an almond cinnamon drink, which later led up to this recipe, and I must say; this is the greatest of them all! I mean, or I don’t know what I mean..
All I know is that this drink is an absolute perfection, and it’s the best thing I have tasted in a really long time like forever.
Enough said, just try it for yourself and see, I mean, taste.
- 2 tbsp raw, creamy hazelnut butter
- 2 cups warm water (not to hot if you want the drink to stay raw)
- 10 pitted dates
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Blend together all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend for about a minute or so.
- Strain the drink through a strainer and pour in two glasses, and serve to someone you love very much (or you can just drink it all by yourself, that’s what I did).